Facing Avast Issues – Here is the Fix
If you are wondering why won’t avast open then you are at the right place as here you will get the answers to all your questions and also the solution for your question.
There could be many reasons because of which you are not able to open aAvast like the installation of Avast might be broken and many have been gone corrupt due to several reasons. Another reason could be that the antivirus system of Avast might not be running properly which is causing you problems like Avast doesn’t open in Windows 10.
Solutions to Repair Avast –
- One of the solutions could be that the users can restart their antivirus which has stopped working or you can also look for another antivirus which would perform a better function than the previous one.
- To repair Avast the users can follow and execute the steps that have been provided below –
- You must ensure that you are logged into Avast using a administrative account which is an important step to move ahead.
- Now you need to click on the Control Panel or you can also select the Settings option if you are not using the Windows 10.
- Avast won’t open in Windows 10 could be solved if you will look for uninstall a program option and once you have found it you have to click on it.
- In the next step you have to click on the apps in the settings option and it will open a list of installed programs on your PC.
- Look for the Avast in the control panel and then as soon as you find it you need to click on Uninstall or the Repair option.
- After the repair and the installation is finished you need to click on the finish button to complete the procedure and end it.